- Check-in time is 2:00 p.m. A Selkirk Park Campground permit is required to be visible in all vehicles occupying the campground.
- Check out time is 12:00 p.m. Dispose of garbage in BFI bins. Disposal of waste water only in dumping station provided.
- Users that wish to cancel bookings must give fourteen days’ notice. Seasonal bookings may not be cancelled.
- Reservation extensions on your stay may be made at the Selkirk Park Campground office. All renewals are subject to campsite availability.
- Seasonal camping is available from the second weekend of May to the second weekend of October. Payment is to be paid in full amount prior to the first day of the camping season.
- Be respectful of your neighbours and staff.
- Do not transport firewood. Moving firewood can spread harmful pests and disease such as Dutch elm disease. Firewood can be purchased from the Campground Office.
- Only one camping unit is permitted per site. If space allows, an additional camping unit, tent or dining tent may be set up on the campsite.
- A campsite may be occupied only by the permit holder and group indicated on the campground permit. The permit holder is responsible for all persons occupying the campsite. Within the allowable camping units and or vehicles the campsite cannot exceed six people or one family. Visitors are required to vacate the Selkirk Park before 11:00 p.m.
- All pets must be leashed, tied up, or caged. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Gate is closed nightly at 11:00 p.m. and opened at 6:00am.
- Campground quiet time is between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am.
- Alcoholic beverages may be consumed only in the campsite holders camping unit and on their assigned campsite, and in accordance with the requirements of the The Liquor and Gaming Control Act and under By-Law #4028.
- In the event of an eviction no refund will be given for the unused portion of the booking.
- Campfires are prohibited except in designated fire pits and must be extinguished when the campsite is unoccupied.
- The speed limit in the Selkirk Park Campground is 10 km/hr.
- Off-road vehicles such as ATV and snowmobiles are prohibited.
- Discharging a firearm or possession of a loaded firearm is prohibited.
- Use of fireworks and sky lanterns is prohibited.
The following rules have also been put in place to protect campgrounds residents from COVID-19:
- Increased sanitation practices — meaning restrooms and high touch points will be cleaned more often.
- No visitors to campsites due to limited space to physical distance.
- All bookings and wood orders will be contactless through the website with credit card only.
- Users must bring their own toilet paper, hand sanitizer and other personal hygiene products to campgrounds.
- Pack out what was packed in and leave no trace
- Wear water shoes or sandals while using shower facilities.